1. Create a dedicated workspace: Having a designated area for work can help you get into the right mindset for productivity and can also help you disconnect from work when you leave your workspace.
2. Take breaks: Working from home can be isolating and it can be easy to get caught up in work for long periods of time without taking breaks. It’s important to step away from your computer and take breaks to stretch, walk around, or do something else to refresh your mind.
3. Set boundaries: It’s important to set boundaries with your colleagues and family members when you are working from home. Let them know when you are available and when you are not to avoid interruptions.
4. Stay active: It can be easy to become sedentary when working from home. Make sure to incorporate physical activity into your daily routine, whether it’s going for a walk or doing a home workout.
5. Practice self-care: Working from home can be stressful, so it’s important to prioritize self-care. This can include things like getting enough sleep, eating healthy meals, and taking time to relax and de-stress.